The assignments in the course build on each other in the creation of the 20-page Group Project: Final Strategy Report. The report should both adhere to APA guidelines and include citations. The report should include the following components:
- An executive-summary level overview of the community college and information points critical to understand in making good on the promise of the open door at that specific institution;
- An analysis of where the greatest gaps exist in the college’s student success metrics and where the greatest gains could be seen by investing in a “best-practice” strategy;
- A recommendation as to which “best-practice” strategy(ies) should be adopted by the community college;
- An overview of a proposed implementation plan.
- Additional details that would enable a college to make a case in support of the recommendations and have clarity on how the recommendations could be implemented in a timely and effective manner.