- This event has passed.
Group Project Individual Institution Strategic Summary
August 28, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 11:30 pm
The course is built around a group project in which you will be making recommendations to a specific community college on the best strategies to employ to increase student success and close equity gaps. The first component of this project will be to create a 2-page strategic summary document capturing key data points your group will need to consider in determining recommendations. This Institution Strategic Summary should include data similar to the items listed below:
- Institutional demographics for students and employees and total numbers;
- Demographics of the college’s service area;
- Student performance metrics, including persistence, completion, transfer, & job placement (if available)
- Breakdown of instructional program offerings (career technical vs. transfer) by location
- Primary industry sectors in the college’s service area
- Primary transfer institutions
While this Institution Strategic Summary document will support the group project, this is an individual assignment and each student will create their own summary.